Planning - Online Forms

Questions?  Contact us online, by email or call us at 541-962-1307

Right-of-Way Vacation Petition

This Petition accompanies the Land Use Application when applying to vacate either all or a portion of a public right-of-way (street or alley).  Typically, Planning Division Staff fills out this Petition for the applicant as part of the "pre-application" process.

Read More
Floodplain Development Permit

A floodplain development permit is required prior to beginning any construction or development in the floodplain.  This includes, but may not be limited to, buildings, accessory structures, grading, fill, and alteration of waterways (may include landscaping).

Read More
Base Flood Elevation (BFE) Request

This form is used when completing an Elevation Certificate and when a BFE is needed for a property or structure located within a Special Flood Hazard Area.

Read More

A property must first be annexed into the City limits before receiving City water or sewer services.

Read More